BUMPY AND THRILLING RIDE
Dune Buggy Dubai
- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Unlimited bottled water
DUNE BUGGY DUBAI:
What could be the best option for a safari? a self-drive safari on a dune buggy in Dubai. Since the United Arab Emirates is primarily a desert country, it offers an exciting and daring experience and the chance to discover Dune Buggy Dubai, the red dunes, and the breathtaking scenery. With a daring Dune Buggy Safari, you can explore Dubai and experience the thrill of excitement.
Everyone traveling to Dubai wants to experience the exhilarating desert adventure known as the Dune Buggy. Grab a strong desert buggy and cruise across Dubai’s sands like a pro. Dubai Dune Buggy trip starts with a quick hotel pickup and a smooth ride to the desert location. Our professional guides will give you a complete overview of buggy rides and the necessary safety measures for the experience.
A THRILLING JOURNEY BEGINS:
You will be picked up from your location, and then we will take you to our Desert camp. Our team will welcome you there with our traditional Arabic drink, or you can choose from occasionally available options like tea, beverages, etc. You will receive the essential safety equipment and be given a briefing on off-road driving regulations before taking control of your automated desert buggy. Experience the challenging dunes and feel the surge of excitement. During the tour, pause to relax and have some light snacks. The thrill you will experience during the Dune Buggy Dubai in a wide desert will be unmatchable and unforgettable.
HOW TO DRIVE A DUNE BUGGY ON SAFARI:
Driving on sand is very different from driving on asphalt or ordinary off-road trails, especially if you have never done it before. Sand puts additional pressure on the wheels, so you’ll need to accelerate harder to maintain momentum when going uphill slopes. Hard braking is never smart since it may quickly get you stranded. Release the pedal, and you’ll start to lose speed due to the sand’s natural resistance.
Wheel spin is common with desert buggies, but you shouldn’t try to push your way out since it won’t work. Self-imposed pressure will only deepen the hole. Stop, take a deep breath, and then turn around to exit the rut. If this happens when ascending the dune, it’s preferable to go down the hill and attempt again with more power.
Depending on your Dubai Dune Buggy guide, your desert journey may succeed or fail. You can get advice and directions from an expert guide on efficiently going across the dunes and the regions to cover. A guide is very helpful to secure your safety while on a buggy trip. The guides aim to ensure your security while allowing you to have fun. They’ll also assist you if you are harmed or experience other technical difficulties.
- Booking your Dubai buggy trip online is usually a smart idea so you can compare pricing. Slots might fill up quickly, do this in advance.
- For a scorching day in the desert, put on lightweight, comfortable attire. Hats and sunglasses are advised.
- The minimum age for riders is 15+, must carry some ID (Passport, Driving License, ID Card)
- During your buggy ride, keep your camera in a cover or bag to protect it from the sand.
- Buggy Ride Requirement
Know before you go
Suitable for 4
Know before you go
- The minimum age for rider 15+
- Must carry some ID (Passport/Driving License/ID Card)
- Please note that the price is per Quad Bike
- This bike is suitable only for two-person
- You are advised to strictly follow the guide while riding a quad bike
- Kindly read the content of the agreement before signing and going for the quad bike session
- Our company has no liability for any damage caused to quad bikes or buggies while your quads session
There are no comments yet.