- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off service is available (charged separately)
AL AIN CITY TOUR:
Searching for the prime destination for a stress relief weekend? Why not arrange the Al Ain city tour, a stunning natural oasis in the United Arab Emirates? The lovely township is a great escape from the busy city life. It is well known for its beautiful treasures, including the stunning Hafeet Mountains, culturally significant historic sites, and many other family-friendly attractions. The fourth-largest city in the UAE, Al Ain, is a well-liked tourism destination. Al-Ain means “the spring” in Arabic, which explains why it is frequently called the Garden City.
This city is well-positioned and can be reached from other major cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Driving to Abu Dhabi from Al Ain takes less than two hours, and it takes just over an hour and a half to get to Dubai. In addition to easy access, the city provides tourists with a wide range of attractions, events, and opportunities to experience its culture, history, and natural beauty. Check out our tour itinerary to learn how to arrange a day trip to Al Ain if you want to spend your weekend seeing this great city.
OUR TOUR ARRANGEMENT:
We will arrange to pick you up from your location, wherever you are staying in Dubai & Sharjah, at the specified time. We provide first-rate services with our Al-Ain City Tour. We provide a modern, air-conditioned automobile to make your journey comfortable. You will go with a knowledgeable, professional guide who is well-versed in the Al-Ain. You will learn wonderful information about the city. Your comfort level will continue to be accommodated by the tour guide. While providing you with the finest of our services, the always-smiling and patient guides will keep you entertained.
- Pickup in Dubai and Sharjah from your hotel, location, or residence.
- As you enter Al Ain, take in the lovely cityscape and the spectacular exhibitions at the Sheik Zayed Palace Museum and Al Ain National Museum.
- Make your way to the country’s biggest market of its kind, the Camel Souk. Discover the fascinating culture and haggling customs practiced in the area and the graceful camels and other livestock, such as goats, sheep, etc., up close.
- Travel to Jebel Hafeet, the UAE’s highest point, for breathtaking views of the desert. Hot springs at Jebel Hafeet are ideal for soaking weary feet in soothing, steaming water.
- Discover the beautiful Garden City of Al Ain. A stop at the Archeological site, which houses some of the intriguing old tombs and other significant Al Ain structures, is a part of this city sightseeing tour.
- Continue to the Al Ain Museum to see its extensive archaeological collection. A replica of the Grand Hili tomb with its stone carvings may be found in the Al-Ain Museum.
- Explore Al Ain Mall, where you can find a vast range of shops selling everything from gold jewelry to greeting cards. Home Centre sells furniture, and Paris Gallery sells fragrances, cosmetics, sunglasses, handbags, and other items.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Among tour companies, Magical-Dubai is regarded as the best. To meet your needs, we provide a range of tour packages at various price points. Tours will be fascinating and delightful because of Magical Dubai’s comprehensive knowledge of the Garden City of Al-Ain tourist attractions.
- Pick up from your Hotel / Location / Residence in Dubai & Sharjah
- Al Ain Museum ( Ticket included)
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Fort
- visit to Archaeological l Park
- Al Ain Mall
- Camel Market
- Hot Water Springs
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain ( Highest Mountain in the Country )
- Border of Oman
- AL Ain Zoo ( Ticket included )
- (Al Ain Museum & Zoo Ticket included)
- FREE Cold & Soft Drinks
- & other attractions
- Drop off at your Hotel / Location / Residence in Dubai or Sharjah